2015/07/20

The Perfect Moments That Make Adopting A Pet


The Perfect Moments That Make Adopting A Pet So Totally Worth It


Adopting a pet is a truly special thing. There are so many amazing first moments you and your pet get to experience together. Here a few of the best ones.
The First Picture

"First picture we saw of our dog. We knew we had to adopt him."

Reddit/ctwice
The First Meeting



"I adopted a kitten last week, and the shelter got a picture of our first meeting! (I had no idea until they posted it on Facebook)."

Reddit/KyleSilva
The First Time They See You



"Our rescue baby finally opened her eyes!"

Reddit/RachelIsSoGreat
The First Pet Ever



"I've lived in highrise buildings that do not allow dogs for my entire adult life so I decided to adopt this 7 week old beauty. Meet Betty, my first ever pet."

Reddit/jlew24asu
The First Car Ride



"Reddit, meet Parce! I just adopted him today, my first dog."
Reddit/AshtonKusher
The First Time Coming Home



 "'Please don't leave me' The day we brought her home from the shelter."

Reddit/SmackadoodleJ
The First Meal





"One of my local rescues posted this photo of a kitten after his first solid food meal."

Reddit/cardiganbuttons
The First Outing



"The aftermath of my shelter dog's first visit to the dog park."

Reddit/ejumication
The First Destruction



"I just surprised my gf with this rescue kitten."

Reddit/KaribouLouDied
The First Friend



"My first foster dog had a rough life. She was adopted and they send me updates. I think she went to the perfect home."

Reddit/left4alive
The First Beach Trip



"My rescue dog on her first day at the beach!"

Reddit/bonylizzie
The First Birthday ... And Many More



"Today is my rescue dog Koopa's 6th Birthday! Cheers to many more, my furry friend."

Reddit/Sativa

No comments:

Post a Comment